Damn money....

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2002
      Well, I just checked on the Archambault website, it is one of the biggest Cd and book's stores in my province. They got all Anvil's albums...Unidisc sells HnN, MoM, FiF and BWX 14.98 $. But, "Plenty of Power", "Speed of Sound" and the ones that are under Massacre Record are around 29.98 $. "Still going Strong" is over 30.98 $ (GST+ TVQ = 15,023 % of taxes ===> 35.63 $). It's a chance that Hypnotic is there, really! They keep some of the albums at 22.98 $, a little bit more realist.

      To be honnest, I forget for a second that I'm an Anvil fan...and I figure that I just heard about them, how they were "special", "good", "heavy", "cult band", or whatever. I enter in one of their store: which of those albums am I going to buy? A 15 $ one, or a 30 $ one ?? How would I know about the Attic's shit and the copyrights stuff? It's a too big difference between the prices! I'm ashamed that Unidisc is installed in my province, and I wish them for 2003 a disastrous bankrupt...

      Tange

      www.archambault.ca/store/search_result.asp?artists=ANVIL&searchtype=artist