Re: Whoops! An Interview with LIPS here!

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 8, 2002
      --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, Élaine <feedback2003@h...>
      wrote:

      http://stagyro.phpwebhosting.com/hosted/metal/metalinvader/modules/new
      > s/article.php?storyid=232

      It's all Greek to me. ;^<
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 8, 2002
        The webpage is greek but the interview is in English. You have to
        enter the FULL URL. Here it gets cut into 2 pieces. You must cut and
        paste both parts into your address bar. Or just go the the Anvil
        homepage and click on the the last link on hte Interview page.

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 8, 2002
          Yes, the url cut when I posted it...Most of the time I use Google where we can translate the pages. You'll be happy CAT to know that LIPS has been asked to play with Motorhead in 1983, and......that it's the only band he would like to collaborate with. It makes me wonder, really. I see Lemmy as the opposite of Lips. Lemmy doesn't have a lot of vocabulary, it's very limited. Lips, believe me he's got a lot of vocabulary and he smiles all the time. Who saw Lemmy smiling? Lips will have to explain this Motorhead thing to me, cos I don't really understand. Speed Metal is not what Anvil prefers. For me, since 1990 Motorhead took the same side than Manowar..."Mucho Macho" metal band that I can't stand. Yes, Anvil wrote sexy songs but we had action on the both sides, most of the time. When the lyrics becomes dominant on a woman, or on the whole world.........I give up. I can't identify myself to a band that is not "evoluated" on this side. Maybe his lyrics are better now, but I still see "Horny Lemmy" as an old macho with feet that smell cheeze. Okay Cat? He can be fine with fans, but the image he projects.......I don't like, so I don't buy.
          Tange :))
          tgalloca <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:The webpage is greek but the interview is in English. You have to