Re: Power Hour

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 7, 2002
      Don't worry...I'll be taping it.

      > On TV ??? I don't have this channel damnit, Tony! Oh, you should
      tape this...I think. PLEASE. (Tape some...) no? It would be a good
      birthday gift for my 40 years old (I JUST CAN'T TAKE IT GUYS!!) on
      January 30. Last year I had the SIYF... but this year, it is a drama
      to get my 40, I need something more!

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 8, 2002
        Great idea! :)
        tgalloca <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:Don't worry...I'll be taping it.

        > On TV ??? I don't have this channel damnit, Tony! Oh, you should
        tape this...I think. PLEASE. (Tape some...) no? It would be a good
        birthday gift for my 40 years old (I JUST CAN'T TAKE IT GUYS!!) on
        January 30. Last year I had the SIYF... but this year, it is a drama
        to get my 40, I need something more!
        > Tange :))
        >
        > tgalloca <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:It will air on December
        20, 2002 or January 3, 2003.