Re: [Academy of Anvil] Re: Oshawa tonite, good gig!!

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 7, 2002
      On TV ??? I don't have this channel damnit, Tony! Oh, you should tape this...I think. PLEASE. (Tape some...) no? It would be a good birthday gift for my 40 years old (I JUST CAN'T TAKE IT GUYS!!) on January 30. Last year I had the SIYF... but this year, it is a drama to get my 40, I need something more!
      Tange :))

      tgalloca <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:It will air on December 20, 2002 or January 3, 2003.

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 7, 2002
        Don't worry...I'll be taping it.

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 8, 2002
          Great idea! :)
          tgalloca <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:Don't worry...I'll be taping it.

          > On TV ??? I don't have this channel damnit, Tony! Oh, you should
          tape this...I think. PLEASE. (Tape some...) no? It would be a good
          birthday gift for my 40 years old (I JUST CAN'T TAKE IT GUYS!!) on
          January 30. Last year I had the SIYF... but this year, it is a drama
          to get my 40, I need something more!
          > Tange :))
          >
          > tgalloca <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:It will air on December
          20, 2002 or January 3, 2003.