Oshawa tonite, good gig!!

  • √Člaine
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 7, 2002
      Good gig, and if someone got some news about Much More Music, don't
      forget to post.

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 7, 2002
        It will air on December 20, 2002 or January 3, 2003.

        --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, √Člaine <tangelaine2000@y...>

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 7, 2002
          On TV ??? I don't have this channel damnit, Tony! Oh, you should tape this...I think. PLEASE. (Tape some...) no? It would be a good birthday gift for my 40 years old (I JUST CAN'T TAKE IT GUYS!!) on January 30. Last year I had the SIYF... but this year, it is a drama to get my 40, I need something more!
          Tange :))

          tgalloca <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:It will air on December 20, 2002 or January 3, 2003.

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 7, 2002
            Don't worry...I'll be taping it.

            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 8, 2002
              Great idea! :)
              tgalloca <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:Don't worry...I'll be taping it.

              > On TV ??? I don't have this channel damnit, Tony! Oh, you should
              tape this...I think. PLEASE. (Tape some...) no? It would be a good
              birthday gift for my 40 years old (I JUST CAN'T TAKE IT GUYS!!) on
              January 30. Last year I had the SIYF... but this year, it is a drama
              to get my 40, I need something more!
              > Tange :))
              >
              > tgalloca <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:It will air on December
              20, 2002 or January 3, 2003.