Re: [Academy of Anvil] Re: Thanks

    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 4, 2002
      It was clear to me, but now I have to say I'm mixed up. "Shadow zone" is the same than "zone sinistr�e" in French. I think it's not only for the nuclear attacks, it's all areas touched, devasted, scraped by a disaster (fire, water, nuclear bombs, chemical bombs, hurricane, twister or....whatever). Am I right? It was clear with Tony but, Cat you write complicated tonight...wow! :^*
      catdeli <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
      I pictured "shadow zone" in my mind to be the place where the fallout
      from a nuclear blast contaminates the land, casting a "shadow", but I
      never looked into it further to see if it was an actual term.

      Explosivo!
      catdeli