Thanks

  • Élaine
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 4, 2002
      I've really thought it was a term from Lip's imagination. If I
      understood, it is used to call a devasted area when there's a
      disaster. We say "zone sinistrée" it doesn't sound the same. Thank
      you Tony. :)
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 4, 2002
        I pictured "shadow zone" in my mind to be the place where the fallout
        from a nuclear blast contaminates the land, casting a "shadow", but I
        never looked into it further to see if it was an actual term.

        Explosivo!
        catdeli