Re: Just a question...

  • Élaine
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 3, 2002
      No title on Backwaxed, do you have the lyrics :) I didn't know that
      scientific term in English (Shadow Zone), I'm glad you told me but I
      would be very glad you tell me what is this...
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 4, 2002
        in regard to earthquakes:
        http://www.matter.org.uk/schools/Content/Seismology/shadow_zone.html

        Of course when Anvil sings of a "shadow zone" they are talking about
        the area around a nuclear explosion that is chock full of radiation.

        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 4, 2002
          I've really thought it was a term from Lip's imagination. If I
          understood, it is used to call a devasted area when there's a
          disaster. We say "zone sinistrée" it doesn't sound the same. Thank
          you Tony. :)
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 4, 2002
            I pictured "shadow zone" in my mind to be the place where the fallout
            from a nuclear blast contaminates the land, casting a "shadow", but I
            never looked into it further to see if it was an actual term.

            Explosivo!
            catdeli