Re: Just a question...

    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 3, 2002
      "shadow zone" is a scientific term. I don't think Anvil has exclusive
      rights to it.

      --- In academyofanvil@y..., Élaine <feedback2003@h...> wrote:
      > I don't want to hit where it hurts, but if Anvil would still have
      > their rights on FiF, could they forbid that AXEL RUDI PELL called his
      > new album "Shadow zone". I was surfing for new reviews and I saw
      > that, it's not fair.
      >
      > Tange
    • Élaine
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 3, 2002
        No title on Backwaxed, do you have the lyrics :) I didn't know that
        scientific term in English (Shadow Zone), I'm glad you told me but I
        would be very glad you tell me what is this...
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 4, 2002
          in regard to earthquakes:
          http://www.matter.org.uk/schools/Content/Seismology/shadow_zone.html

          Of course when Anvil sings of a "shadow zone" they are talking about
          the area around a nuclear explosion that is chock full of radiation.

          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 4, 2002
            I've really thought it was a term from Lip's imagination. If I
            understood, it is used to call a devasted area when there's a
            disaster. We say "zone sinistrée" it doesn't sound the same. Thank
            you Tony. :)
            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 4, 2002
              I pictured "shadow zone" in my mind to be the place where the fallout
              from a nuclear blast contaminates the land, casting a "shadow", but I
              never looked into it further to see if it was an actual term.

              Explosivo!
              catdeli