Just a question...

  • Élaine
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 3, 2002
      I don't want to hit where it hurts, but if Anvil would still have
      their rights on FiF, could they forbid that AXEL RUDI PELL called his
      new album "Shadow zone". I was surfing for new reviews and I saw
      that, it's not fair.

      Tange
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 3, 2002
        "shadow zone" is a scientific term. I don't think Anvil has exclusive
        rights to it.

        --- In academyofanvil@y..., Élaine <feedback2003@h...> wrote:
        > I don't want to hit where it hurts, but if Anvil would still have
        > their rights on FiF, could they forbid that AXEL RUDI PELL called his
        > new album "Shadow zone". I was surfing for new reviews and I saw
        > that, it's not fair.
        >
        > Tange
      • Élaine
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 3, 2002
          No title on Backwaxed, do you have the lyrics :) I didn't know that
          scientific term in English (Shadow Zone), I'm glad you told me but I
          would be very glad you tell me what is this...
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 4, 2002
            in regard to earthquakes:
            http://www.matter.org.uk/schools/Content/Seismology/shadow_zone.html

            Of course when Anvil sings of a "shadow zone" they are talking about
            the area around a nuclear explosion that is chock full of radiation.

            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 4, 2002
              I've really thought it was a term from Lip's imagination. If I
              understood, it is used to call a devasted area when there's a
              disaster. We say "zone sinistrée" it doesn't sound the same. Thank
              you Tony. :)
              Message 6 of 7 , Dec 4, 2002
                I pictured "shadow zone" in my mind to be the place where the fallout
                from a nuclear blast contaminates the land, casting a "shadow", but I
                never looked into it further to see if it was an actual term.

                Explosivo!
                catdeli