ANVIL

  • xcygnusxyyzx
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2002
      why doesnt robb reiner or ivan or glenn post on this site
      have they ever?
    • (no author)
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2002
        I think it's like the interviews....Most of the time, except some, it's LIPS
        that makes them. G5 posted two or three times when the "Groups" were called
        Clubs". But, it was short message. For Robb and Ivan, maybe they are not
        interested by computer's things. Personaly, I think Robb is not the kind to
        type his opinion...I don't see him on a chat! But, maybe to be sure to have
        only one version they let LIPS writes. He always been the one to communicate
        with the crowd and when we used to write at the "Metal Pounders Union" in
        the 80's, LIPS answered (handwriting)... As he writes the songs, it means
        that he just expresses well himself with the words. It's not everybody that
        can. It's an opinion, I don't know if it's there's a reason in fact.

        Tange