Sneaky Dee's

  • anvilips2000
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 2002
      It was an exciting night with Much More Music taping March of the
      Crabs and Jackhammer for an upcoming LOUD. I also did an interview
      which will also be shown with maybe a couple of the old video's.
      There were about 150 people there and that was alot considering it
      was a very small venue (it was packed)lol...we played almost the same
      set but we played Computer Drone and we didn't bother doing an
      encore, we could have but it was 140am and the bar had to be cleared
      by 2 and quite honestly I was extremely tierd as I was up at 6am and
      the day should have really finished for me 4 hours earlier.I don't
      think anyone was disapointed by this as it left a few minutes for me
      to talk to a bunch of people and sign copies of the new cd. I met
      G5's brother Gerald, he looks like G5 but with brown eyes not blue.
      ONTO OSHAWA
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 30, 2002
        Cool!!!

        Hey....is that Power Hour thing going to happen soon?

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 28, 2003
          I don't think I'll be eating Mexican food for a while. As for the gig
          it was good fun and it seemed that everyone there enjoyed the show.
          We played the same set as in Quebec. We did reherse Motormount but
          when it came time to play it I asked what the people wanted to hear,
          Winged Assassins or Motormount and they overwhelmingly wanted Winged.
          The openning bands were Goathorn and of course Nitemare, who put the
          gig together. Ron Dane is a great guy , who has been very helpful to
          Anvil and his new version of Nitemare is even more vicious than the
          last. They replaced their singer and seem to come across more angry.
          We have been working very hard on the new stuff, we now have 11
          songs , however I decided this time to not say much as my opinions
          and tastes will come out when everyone finally hears it. As usual it
          is more Anvil with new ideas and feels we have and haven't used
          before, what else could it be ? Certainly not an answer to
          Metallica's new cd or Limp Bisquet.