"Love me when I'm dead"

  • Elaine R.
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2002
      I don't have this CD, but I remember the song very well. At Montreal,
      someone in front the stage was asking for that song....and it's true that it
      s a very nice song. Music and lyrics. It sounded a bit like a song from
      Sabbath bloody Sabbath" without being one of those. SBS is my Sabbath
      favorite album, it must be normal that I like "Love me when I'm dead". Would
      it be a good idea to play it live? It's like going often to play at the
      Dungeon: is that always the same playlist?

      I was waiting for a faster reply from you for Rush, Slugguit :) You all make
      me feel guilty to not like Rush! "I know what I like and I like what I know!
      LOL ;-) Lee is a good singer, very beautiful women....but I have never
      found her "heavy". Girlschool was! Ugly girls, but heavy!

      For the Canadian bands, it's a shame that they are always obliged to go
      away" to be recognized.

      Sleep everybody, I'm going to werk!

      Tange :-)