Re: i dont know what you guys are talking about

  • slugguit
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 30, 2002
      Hello all!

      I personally like Rush a lot and that, since 1974. Except for a
      couple of albums like "Roll the Bones" and "Presto". Faves are Moving
      Pictures, Permanent Waves and Test for Echo.

      A lot of great bands started in Canada in the 70s and 80s IE Lee
      Aaron, Anvil, Max Webster, Rush and many many more!

      Jerry