Re : [Academy of Anvil] you guys are crazy

  • Elaine R.
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2002
      I just meant that an album is powerful when almost the 80% of it is good, if
      the sound, the mixing is well done. And if you think that it's the case for
      SoS, it's your opinion. I agree for Paper General that was a pure jewell
      when they played it in Montreal, it sounded better than ever :) Lips had a
      voice live, incredible! That was not the case on SoS and it was recorded.
      For many reasons, SoS is not interesting for me. For me, the quality of this
      album is equal to the pic you described so well in another message.

      I am also agree, they don't promote the band enough. It's a fact...I hope
      one day they will see the difference between being commercial and being
      invisible. Both are not good, but it must be a middle at that?