Next gigs

  • Elaine R.
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2002
      I was just asking myself if the next gigs will offer the same playlist that
      in Montreal. I know that returning in Montreal after "a couple" of years
      wasn't obvious, and before to present "Still going Strong" it was wise to
      return in the previous album. But, at the Dungeon will they hear more SGS
      songs? I was very happy (I'm still!) about the show, but I think I wanted
      more! I wanted to hear "In hell", "Defiant" and sincerely .... all the album
      ( impossible, I know ) because I can't say there's a song that unpleases me
      on this album.

      I hope Ottawa and Toronto will have the opportunity to hear that "powerful"
      album. Once in 1983, I wrote Lips to ask about their next album. He answered
      (No Internet at that time, it was handwriting to the Metal Pounders Union)
      that SoS would be powerful. Nope...Lips it wasn't !

      But years after, you sent a cassette to Tony and I with SGS on it, you were
      not sure about the songs. You needed some opinions.Time changes, cos SGS is
      EXCELLENT. Play it and play it again, let it rock! "Race against time
      sounded" #1 in Montreal, come on Anvil....play the other tunes during the
      gigs...Please promote your album. No needs to bring the CDs with you, maybe
      a banner with SGS cover on it and the www.anvilmetal.tk to order would be
      enough. People got to hear that! Right now! Don't wait that a jerk makes
      some mp3s and that we find all the album on Blubster or whatever.