Re: hello anvil maniacs

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 21, 2002
      Ah yes....RUSH references....cygnus and yyz. A bit of trivia: YYZ is
      the airport code for Toronto's airport. That is where Rush got it from.

      I personally can't stand Rush and would like to have them deported.
      They seem well loved in the US. Do guys want to take them? :)

      Tony

      --- In academyofanvil@y..., "xcygnusxyyzx" <xcygnusxyyzx@y...> wrote:
      > I just changed my name form mosh king danvil to something more
      > original, ill be surprised if anyone figures out what I took it from.
      > also for a hint its close to home for you canadian folk.
    • Eric Piccelli
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 22, 2002
        Hey there.

        I don't like Rush, either. :-P

        BTW, they're playing here in S�o Paulo tonight.

        Cheers.
        --- tgalloca <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
        > Ah yes....RUSH references....cygnus and yyz. A bit
        > of trivia: YYZ is
        > the airport code for Toronto's airport. That is
        > where Rush got it from.
        >
        > I personally can't stand Rush and would like to have
        > them deported.
        > They seem well loved in the US. Do guys want to take
        > them? :)
        >
        > Tony
        >
        > --- In academyofanvil@y..., "xcygnusxyyzx"
        > <xcygnusxyyzx@y...> wrote:
        > > I just changed my name form mosh king danvil to
        > something more
        > > original, ill be surprised if anyone figures out
        > what I took it from.
        > > also for a hint its close to home for you canadian
        > folk.

        http://mailplus.yahoo.com
      • (no author)
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 23, 2002
          Yep, it's hard to keep the spirit of a style and never copying the song. It
          s not Rush that I can't stand, it's their light on stage! I always got a
          headheache at the end. I love visual effects, but too much is like not
          enough...Sorry Cat :0) you knew it anyway. It was a chance the show was open
          air, I kept my sunglasses...Neil Peart is great for sure, but electronic
          sounds on a drums: I can't stand it. It's maybe something I have in common
          with Robb Reiner, ha? I liked Peart's solo until he began with the "bing"
          bong" "Twing" "Biiiiiiiinnnnnnnng!". I gave up.....

          Who's going to tell me the name of the album live of Uriah Heep with Easy
          Living, Gypsy, etc. on it? this album is black. I don't remember if it's a
          demon's face or a picture of UH live playing on the cover. It was a double
          album. Who remember?

          Tange :)