Uriah Heep

  • xcygnusxyyzx
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 21, 2002
      ive been starting to collect URIAH HEEP albums i have "salisbury"
      and "demons and wizards" on vinyl. plus the self titaled first album.
      any one hear see Rush this year, i saw them twice.
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 21, 2002
        cygnus yyz ? Nope, I have no idea where that's from....hmmmmm. ;^p

        This past month I got to see 3 of the greatest drummers of Rock -
        Tommy Aldridge with "Thin Lizzy", Alan White with Yes and Robb Reiner
        with AnViL! Yeah and I saw Neil with Rush this Summer, too! So I am
        just about ready to hang up my sticks after witnessing the way drums
        are supposed to be played.
        Yes, AnViL RULED in Montreal Nov. 8th and made for a memorable night!
        And DAMN! I just found out last night about the Dio/King's X tour.
        But they aren't coming within 4 hours of this godforsaken cowtown I
        inhabit so I will most likely MISS IT. The latest Dio CD is really
        really excellent! There's no excuse not to have Still Going Strong
        because Xmas is coming and Santa knows great Metal! Know what I mean?

        catdeli