hello anvil maniacs

  • xcygnusxyyzx
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 21, 2002
      I just changed my name form mosh king danvil to something more
      original, ill be surprised if anyone figures out what I took it from.
      also for a hint its close to home for you canadian folk.
      Im gonna see Dio with kingsx and "hammerblow" in december. Im exited
      Dio rules. And so does Anvil but i havent got the new album yet. :(
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 21, 2002
        Ah yes....RUSH references....cygnus and yyz. A bit of trivia: YYZ is
        the airport code for Toronto's airport. That is where Rush got it from.

        I personally can't stand Rush and would like to have them deported.
        They seem well loved in the US. Do guys want to take them? :)

        Tony

        --- In academyofanvil@y..., "xcygnusxyyzx" <xcygnusxyyzx@y...> wrote:
        > I just changed my name form mosh king danvil to something more
        > original, ill be surprised if anyone figures out what I took it from.
        > also for a hint its close to home for you canadian folk.
      • Eric Piccelli
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 22, 2002
          Hey there.

          I don't like Rush, either. :-P

          BTW, they're playing here in S�o Paulo tonight.

          Cheers.
          --- tgalloca <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
          > Ah yes....RUSH references....cygnus and yyz. A bit
          > of trivia: YYZ is
          > the airport code for Toronto's airport. That is
          > where Rush got it from.
          >
          > I personally can't stand Rush and would like to have
          > them deported.
          > They seem well loved in the US. Do guys want to take
          > them? :)
          >
          > Tony
          >
          > --- In academyofanvil@y..., "xcygnusxyyzx"
          > <xcygnusxyyzx@y...> wrote:
          > > I just changed my name form mosh king danvil to
          > something more
          > > original, ill be surprised if anyone figures out
          > what I took it from.
          > > also for a hint its close to home for you canadian
          > folk.

          http://mailplus.yahoo.com
        • (no author)
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 23, 2002
            Yep, it's hard to keep the spirit of a style and never copying the song. It
            s not Rush that I can't stand, it's their light on stage! I always got a
            headheache at the end. I love visual effects, but too much is like not
            enough...Sorry Cat :0) you knew it anyway. It was a chance the show was open
            air, I kept my sunglasses...Neil Peart is great for sure, but electronic
            sounds on a drums: I can't stand it. It's maybe something I have in common
            with Robb Reiner, ha? I liked Peart's solo until he began with the "bing"
            bong" "Twing" "Biiiiiiiinnnnnnnng!". I gave up.....

            Who's going to tell me the name of the album live of Uriah Heep with Easy
            Living, Gypsy, etc. on it? this album is black. I don't remember if it's a
            demon's face or a picture of UH live playing on the cover. It was a double
            album. Who remember?

            Tange :)