Réf. : [Academy of Anvil] (unknown)

  • (no author)
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 20 12:31 PM
      It's just great to have Anvil on a DVD. I can't pretend Mad dog is my
      favorite song of all...I would lie. But, if you say it's a good box, it's
      time to make my Christmas gift's list...I must say that when I heard "Blood
      on the ice" live, I found the song 10 times better. It is a truth with Anvil
      ..whatever the songs they play on stage, it's always excellent, #1.

      P.S. LIPS, if Anvil would come in Quebec City to play....don't you ever say
      that you're hockey team is the Montreal's Canadians! Tell Maple Leafs or
      Blacks Hawks, but please don't mention Montreal Canadians. When we had the
      Nordiques (now Colarado's Avalanche), it was a real WAR between Montreal
      and Quebec, because of hockey and there's still a lot of people that hate
      Canadians (no kidding).....LOL...Be careful....