  • butterbust
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2002
      I got the Metal blade box set over the weekend. Overall it is a good
      package. As we all know the two anvil tracks included are Blood on
      the ice & a live Mothra. The Maddog video always cracks me up and is
      included here on the DVD. Also in the photo gallery portion Anvil
      leads the montage of logos and album (cd) covers, since they proceed
      alphabetically.

      I have better than 90% of the contents of this box, but I do enjoy
      most of the bands and songs included here. The inclusion of ANVIL,
      however limited, is also pretty cool.