Réf. : [Academy of Anvil] Re: We are still here!

  • (no author)
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 20, 2002
      Yes, you're right they met there and "had a good time". I'm mad at the BYH
      2003 and at Wacken, they're going to know it on their guestbook or their
      forum... Plenty of Power had a new sound and new concept than Speed Metal,
      it was a good album (Ok). But, between you and I ~~~~> nothing to compare to
      "Still going Strong". I heard the sound they have now inside, but not open
      air... I saw them play! It's a "pro" show, but Anvil guys stayed like they
      were; they are not "big heads". They gave the band's list on their web site
      and just made me sick. Do you know how it sounds "Race against time" live?

      Whoooooooo! "Defiant", "In hell", etc. must be awesome! I just can't figure
      out they didn't have Anvil on the list!! Anyway, maybe it's a bad thing that
      will bring something better. This way, Anvil is going to play in America...
      in the nearest areas. I hope so! South America isn't bad, ha Éric? For South
      american's metalheads there, and Anvil too...Brazil is a very nice place to
      go and it's peaceful. What about the nice beaches that are so relaxing
      during OUR shitting winter in Canada. Anvil have to come back in Quebec, to
      go in USA and Ontario. Personaly I prefer to hear a 2 hours plenty of Anvil
      in a bar, than a 45 minutes outside. Only Bess was able to do a sound like
      that in a bar, he was great this guy!

      I wrote about LIPS birthday. He's going to be 48 years old in 2003. On stage
      he still looks like a kid with his guitar. The most funniest thing that I
      saw was the very young blondie pulling on LIPS leg at the second Encore at
      the show . She was after him! He still have his charms the old fox! They all
      look great on stage anyway... A whole package of cute men. I'm talking as a
      female fan. (It's good for the wives at home, it makes them jealous a bit!)

      Tange :)

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 20, 2002
        Hey, Tange.

        That's a shame. But you can always get a new UIN,
        though. : )

        Cheers.

        http://webhosting.yahoo.com