Re: Where is everyone

    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 19, 2002
      I will update the page with the gig info in the next couple of days.

      As for your new song...do you mean "Bottom Feeder"?

      --- In academyofanvil@y..., anvilips2000 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > I've been keeping an eye on the academy and it's been extremely
      > quiet. Where is Metal Pounder, Lemmyrocknroll, Captain2man? Did you
      > guys hate the new cd? lol What happened to JunJun?
      > Anyway we've begun writing again, Bottom Feeded is the name of the
      > new song. The gig went well as Tange said in her review(THANKS). I
      > should tell you that our next show is at Sneaky Dee's in Toronto
      > (College and Bathurst)on November 29th. We also have a show on
      > December 7 in Oshawa at the Dungeon. Hope to see someone there...lol
    • slugguit
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 21, 2002
        Hi Lips, sorry I missed the show in MTL - I have a new job and was
        working early the next morning and all - I would have really enjoyed
        seeing you guys as it's been a while. I would have liked to meet up
        with Tange too. Take care, Jerry

        --- In academyofanvil@y..., anvilips2000 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > I've been keeping an eye on the academy and it's been extremely
        > quiet.
      • captain2man
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 27, 2002
          Hey Lips,

          The Captain is still here....lurking from time-to-time.

          This message board is busier than I ever could have imagined it when
          I first set it up for you guys.....that's awesome, on one hand...and
          almost impossible for me to keep up with, on the other hand.

          Anyway...yeah - I was on tour for awhile, and I also moved....and I
          currently do not own a computer - which makes keeping up with this
          message board all the more difficult.

          I did finally get my VINYL copy of "Still Going Strong"....and it's
          awesome - as I expected. Maybe a more in-depth review will come in
          the future.

          Any plans for any NY area shows?? I'll keep my eyes posted on the
          website, I guess.

          Happy Holidays to everyone!!!

          Here's to some Anvil touring in the New Year!

          - captain

          --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, anvilips2000 <no_reply@y...>