thor

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 11, 2002
      Hey Tange I just posted to this club that I had seen Thor in
      September. (see message #2147). Anyways I found that same review while
      searching for his web page in September. He put on a great show. I
      remember watching him on the Power Hour in the early 80's. He started
      releasing 45 singles in 1978.

      http://www.thorkorr.com/mp_redesign/html/discography.html

      He is Canadian and he has been around a bit longer than Anvil.

      Knock them down!! Oh yeah!

      Tony
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 11, 2002
        Anvil actually formed in 1978. When Thor already was releasing singles.

        > Quebec City) at this old Hotel...always packed of people...Can I know
        > exactly when Anvil started to play as a band, with their own songs....is
        sage have been removed]
      • (no author)
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 12, 2002
          Okay, thank you Tony.....The "French Connection" (MetalMemory Group)
          discussed many times about him. But, he never came in Quebec City when the
          big "heavy metal attack" began (after Number of the Beast Tour). We almost
          had all the bands here! I thought Thor was an European, not a Canadian..
          Only Manowar didn't play here, I wanted to hear "Hail to England" live, but.
          . Once we mixed with the crazy people who were protesting (Pentec├┤tistes -
          Religion) because Ozzy was playing at "Bark of the moon Tour" and suddenly..
          .we started to smoke (not tobacco)!!! Other people joined us...Oh, we laff!
          We tried to do the same at Venom (pure shit music!), but they recognized us
          and pushed us away like if we were possessed.......

          YOU KNOW WHAT? THEY PUBLISHED MY REVIEW WITH A LIPS PICS ON THE HOMEPAGE AT
          http://www.pennydreadful.de/news.shtml

          Thor, I've never seen this guy. I wishe I could see "The Rods", Metal band,
          but a lot of Hard rock in their music...Too late. The time machine is not
          available.....

          Oh yeah, Michel: I used your pics, ajusted the light and put some on my site
          If it doesn't please you....put some copyrights next time (kidding)
          http://www.geocities.com/tangelaine2000/MedleyGig.html

          Tange :)