anvil reissues

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2002
      I emailed Unidisc about the upcoming CD reissues. Here is what they
      said:

      Thanks for your interest. Yes, we have re-issued and re-mastered 4
      titles by ANVIL : Backwaxed/ Hard N'Heavy/ Metal On Metal/ Forged In
      Fire. We have also re-issued and re-mastered titles by RAZOR and
      GODDO. These will all be on our web site www.unidisc.com shortly with
      all the track listings( including previously unreleased material.
      There are no previously unreleased songs on the ANVIL titles.