Re: RE : [Academy of Anvil] anvil news

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 26, 2002
      The ordering info is on the web page under "Merchandise". There is an
      address to send the money order to Anvil.

      As for royalties...I'm sure Anvil gets paid but the catalogue is owned
      by Unidisc and they have control over it. I went to the Unidisc site
      but there was no info on it. I get it from Lips himself. Of course
      it's not 100% certain but it is very likely it will happen.

      --- In academyofanvil@y..., "Elaine R." <prot@m...> wrote:
      > How are they going to sell it? How people will order Tony? The only
      way is
      > by your site....Or during the gigs, like the good old time. Both can
      be good
      > I think.
      >
      > They're going to release HnN, MoM and FiF without giving the
      royalties to
      > Anvil..?..Wow. I see only a good side at it, younger metal heads
      will have
      > the opportunity to get the albums easier, to listen to Mom also.
      >
      > Is that official? I will put it on the Metal Pounders homepage or
      making a
      > page just for that showing the albums. I'll link it to your site.
      Why there