RE: [Academy of Anvil] AGENT STEEL.

  • Elaine R.
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2002
      I like Agent Steel as well as you like Led Zep, Wipy... Hahaha! Anvil's
      shirts? I have to return on Metal merchant website to check about SGS shirts
      .. I'm glad that they changed the homepage on Massacre because it was really
      bad for Anvil. It's now writen "news release" and we can find the
      description of the album. The webmaster is cool... Bye Wipy! Tange :)