Later is better than never!

  • Elaine R.
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 2002
      I wrote with my 14 Internet mail accounts (on different names) to Massacre
      record to express my "disapointment" about "Still going Strong" release.
      About Tunnelvision and all..... I'm sure you all did the same.......well.

      Well today I went on the Massacre homepage and ANVIL is on the HOMEPAGE,
      damn. But they wrote, more details on under news...don't trust them! It's
      new releases" that they meant! Instead a description of the album's music
      and of the band, you got a description of the "product". What I liked, it's
      the new animation they put when you type "Anvil"....it's funny. They made a
      big progress, they put two images of Anvil in this animation and added "They
      re still going strong"...Yes they are, and without you.

      I emailed EvilG from Metal rules and he answered me....(I have a doubt he's
      an Anvil fan...). He loved "Plenty of Power" and made a review, but he didn
      t receive any "promotional copy".....come on EvilG! I liked PoP, but SGS is
      unusual and I found it a lot more interesting. Music got no price, no?

      Are you all dead or what?? Yesss, it's the Fall...but Halloween is just the
      31th. Take vitamins guys!!