Just too bad.....

  • Elaine R.
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2002
      A part time employee told us today that she will quit the job in 2 weeks. As I'm the last to have been hired, I doubt I would have my November 8 off and Saturday either. It was so shitting todayl, many clients made me shit....when she told me that, it was clear for me that I wouldn't see Anvil. If my manager wants to do my shifts, maybe.....but he's too selfish. Holy Shit....damnit!