french festival featuring Anvil delayed (canceled?)

  • the_fangface
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 11, 2002
      everything is said in the topic...
      "maybe in 2003", wait and see.

      SGS news : the album gets 7.5/10 in Rockhard magazine, which is
      usually severe concerning "old school" (especially US) Metal.
      But I don't know whether SGS is reviewed in the rest of the press.

      Flo
    • the_fangface
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 12, 2002
        lol the teletubbie in my site is a private joke for some close
        friends ;)

        I also think that "Waiting" has a MoM side, my faves are :
        1. Race Against Time
        2. Defiant
        3. Waiting
        4. Holy Wood
        and then I don't know lol

        Flo

        --- In academyofanvil@y..., "√Člaine R." <prot@m...> wrote:
        > Bonjour Flo le Teletubbie,
        >
        > If you go on Tony's site, you'll have "Album's reviews" and at the
        end, all
        > the SGS reviews until now. We have to search on Google days after
        days to
        > check if there's anyone else released. Most of the reviews are in
        German and
        > an Internet translator is not really the best thing to "translate".
        Which
        > one did you prefer (except "Race against time")? Nobody talked
        of "Waiting"
        > that is of my favorite. I've never understood why any reviewer
        haven't seen
        > the "Metal on Metal" "sounds like" in this song. They all yelled
        that the
        > the album wasn't "MoM" or "FiF", but they are not able to recognize
        a song
        > that is made in the same frame.
        >
        > Tange :)

        Service.