It's a small world!

  • ´┐Żlaine R.
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2002
      I decided to get High Speed Connection cos I was always disconnected. The
      technician came this morning and was looking straight, short hair and all.
      When he intalled his CD for the program, my SGS was in the CD player. He
      said:"Hey! Anvil ??" He installed my High Speed and listen to it after
      drinking a coffee...He just loved! He was at the Iron Maiden show in 1982,
      at Bar Univers in 1983 and he went to Montreal in ??? at the Spectrum. He
      told me that he saw Lips with " big boots on the shoulder" going out the bar
      cos it was cancelled. I told him that they will be in Montreal in November,
      he asked when.....and he said:"A Friday"...I said it was with Hanker.....he
      knew Hanker. Well, if he doesn't rush installing HSC, he'll be there... He
      noticed G5 and Ivan, asked me if they were better than the first line up. I
      said, "just listen to the music..."