Re: Réf. : [Academy of Anvil] ANVIL PICS IN ENFER MAGAZINE

    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 7, 2002
      I have one of these from an old Hit Parader magazine. As well there
      are a couple in Kerrang! #43 (June 1983). I think the whole photoshoot
      was done by Kerrang!

      --- In academyofanvil@y..., "Élaine R." <prot@m...> wrote:
      > Is there in Enfer Magazine that Lips is wearing only a flyingV?
      That's the
      > pic I'm looking for! Black and white pic.......Nobody saw this one?
      I hope
      > you won't call one of your daughter "Sativa"... :-)
      >
      > Tange ;-)

    • (no author)
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 7, 2002
        Come on! Put that in the Group album ... it's a classic! What a flyingV!

        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 7, 2002
          Thy will be done.

          .... hopefully this evening