Réf. : [Academy of Anvil] Re: The French review

  • the_fangface
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 7, 2002
      --- In academyofanvil@y..., "Élaine R." <prot@m...> wrote:
      > Ah! Je savais que c'était ta revue fang_face!!! I wouldn't
      >call "Frogs" French people cos I am myself French Canadian...Come
      >on! I know it's only your point of view and what is great in our
      >countries is that we can express it freely. It goes for you, it goes
      >for me. I was just waiting to see you react. Don't take it
      >wrong... ;-) I was glad to read a review in French and it was well
      >written. I know that French metal fans are updated, cos I've read
      >Metal Memory and you surprised me more than once with bands I don't
      > even know! I was just teasing. I won't do it anymore.....
      >
      > Tange :)

      I haven't taken it wrong don't worry, but I like to defend my points
      of view eheh...and thanks for your nice words!
      so keep on teasing Tange ;)

      Flo, frogs eater! lol (well no, I haven't got some for oh.....10
      years? I can't even recall how it smells :-)
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 7, 2002
        I have one of these from an old Hit Parader magazine. As well there
        are a couple in Kerrang! #43 (June 1983). I think the whole photoshoot
        was done by Kerrang!

        --- In academyofanvil@y..., "Élaine R." <prot@m...> wrote:
        > Is there in Enfer Magazine that Lips is wearing only a flyingV?
        That's the
        > pic I'm looking for! Black and white pic.......Nobody saw this one?
        I hope
        > you won't call one of your daughter "Sativa"... :-)
        >
        > Tange ;-)

      • (no author)
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 7, 2002
          Come on! Put that in the Group album ... it's a classic! What a flyingV!

          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 7, 2002
            Thy will be done.

            .... hopefully this evening