Réf. : [Academy of Anvil] Re: The French review

  • (no author)
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 7, 2002
      Ah! Je savais que c'était ta revue fang_face!!! I wouldn't call "Frogs"
      French people cos I am myself French Canadian...Come on! I know it's only
      your point of view and what is great in our countries is that we can express
      it freely. It goes for you, it goes for me. I was just waiting to see you
      react. Don't take it wrong... ;-) I was glad to read a review in French and
      it was well written. I know that French metal fans are updated, cos I've
      read Metal Memory and you surprised me more than once with bands I don't
      even know! I was just teasing. I won't do it anymore.....

      Tange :)

      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 7, 2002
        Is there in Enfer Magazine that Lips is wearing only a flyingV? That's the
        pic I'm looking for! Black and white pic.......Nobody saw this one? I hope
        you won't call one of your daughter "Sativa"... :-)

        Tange ;-)

        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 7, 2002
          --- In academyofanvil@y..., "Élaine R." <prot@m...> wrote:
          > Ah! Je savais que c'était ta revue fang_face!!! I wouldn't
          >call "Frogs" French people cos I am myself French Canadian...Come
          >on! I know it's only your point of view and what is great in our
          >countries is that we can express it freely. It goes for you, it goes
          >for me. I was just waiting to see you react. Don't take it
          >wrong... ;-) I was glad to read a review in French and it was well
          >written. I know that French metal fans are updated, cos I've read
          >Metal Memory and you surprised me more than once with bands I don't
          > even know! I was just teasing. I won't do it anymore.....
          >
          > Tange :)

          I haven't taken it wrong don't worry, but I like to defend my points
          of view eheh...and thanks for your nice words!
          so keep on teasing Tange ;)

          Flo, frogs eater! lol (well no, I haven't got some for oh.....10
          years? I can't even recall how it smells :-)
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 7, 2002
            I have one of these from an old Hit Parader magazine. As well there
            are a couple in Kerrang! #43 (June 1983). I think the whole photoshoot
            was done by Kerrang!

            --- In academyofanvil@y..., "Élaine R." <prot@m...> wrote:
            > Is there in Enfer Magazine that Lips is wearing only a flyingV?
            That's the
            > pic I'm looking for! Black and white pic.......Nobody saw this one?
            I hope
            > you won't call one of your daughter "Sativa"... :-)
            >
            > Tange ;-)

          • (no author)
            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 7, 2002
              Come on! Put that in the Group album ... it's a classic! What a flyingV!

              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 7, 2002
                Thy will be done.

                .... hopefully this evening