Réf. : [Academy of Anvil] Power Hour

  • (no author)
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 7, 2002
      Much More Music is not available (here in Quebec) Tony, if Anvil are hosts
      once, could you put that on a videotape? Anyway, I will email them to
      suggest Anvil. October 7 today! A month and I'll see Anvil LIVE!.....after
      17 years! YAY!

      Tange :)

      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 7, 2002
        Ah! Je savais que c'était ta revue fang_face!!! I wouldn't call "Frogs"
        French people cos I am myself French Canadian...Come on! I know it's only
        your point of view and what is great in our countries is that we can express
        it freely. It goes for you, it goes for me. I was just waiting to see you
        react. Don't take it wrong... ;-) I was glad to read a review in French and
        it was well written. I know that French metal fans are updated, cos I've
        read Metal Memory and you surprised me more than once with bands I don't
        even know! I was just teasing. I won't do it anymore.....

        Tange :)

        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 7, 2002
          Is there in Enfer Magazine that Lips is wearing only a flyingV? That's the
          pic I'm looking for! Black and white pic.......Nobody saw this one? I hope
          you won't call one of your daughter "Sativa"... :-)

          Tange ;-)

          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 7, 2002
            --- In academyofanvil@y..., "Élaine R." <prot@m...> wrote:
            > Ah! Je savais que c'était ta revue fang_face!!! I wouldn't
            >call "Frogs" French people cos I am myself French Canadian...Come
            >on! I know it's only your point of view and what is great in our
            >countries is that we can express it freely. It goes for you, it goes
            >for me. I was just waiting to see you react. Don't take it
            >wrong... ;-) I was glad to read a review in French and it was well
            >written. I know that French metal fans are updated, cos I've read
            >Metal Memory and you surprised me more than once with bands I don't
            > even know! I was just teasing. I won't do it anymore.....
            >
            > Tange :)

            I haven't taken it wrong don't worry, but I like to defend my points
            of view eheh...and thanks for your nice words!
            so keep on teasing Tange ;)

            Flo, frogs eater! lol (well no, I haven't got some for oh.....10
            years? I can't even recall how it smells :-)
            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 7, 2002
              I have one of these from an old Hit Parader magazine. As well there
              are a couple in Kerrang! #43 (June 1983). I think the whole photoshoot
              was done by Kerrang!

              --- In academyofanvil@y..., "Élaine R." <prot@m...> wrote:
              > Is there in Enfer Magazine that Lips is wearing only a flyingV?
              That's the
              > pic I'm looking for! Black and white pic.......Nobody saw this one?
              I hope
              > you won't call one of your daughter "Sativa"... :-)
              >
              > Tange ;-)

            • (no author)
              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 7, 2002
                Come on! Put that in the Group album ... it's a classic! What a flyingV!

                Message 7 of 8 , Oct 7, 2002
                  Thy will be done.

                  .... hopefully this evening