Power Hour

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6, 2002
      Much More Music (here in Canada) has started playing the Power Hour
      again. They play all these 80s metal videos. They even show old
      interview clips. They have some guest hosts as well like Lee Aaron. I
      believe Mark Slaughter and Brain Volmer will be hosting too.

      I think it would be great to get Anvil (or at least a couple of the
      members) to host.

      Whaddya think Lips? Would you do it?

      I'm emailing Much to suggest it.
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 16, 2002
        Much More Music's Power Hour recently did an episode on the top 10
        guitarists as voted on their website. They will be doing one for the
        top 10 drummers on January 10th. You can vote now. Robb Reiner is one
        of the
        choices:

        http://www.muchmoremusic.com/powerhour/