Fine....

  • ´┐Żlaine R.
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2002
      http://www.unchain.com/vyndykator/metalcoven.html

      Here's a part from an interview with the vocalist of Vyndykator (??), Bob
      Mitchell:

      "9) Since Denim&Leather is a full coverband, what songs do you actually
      play? What were your favourite songs to do a coverversion of?

      Well how about I give you our current set list eh? Here it is, not in any
      particular order mind you, A Dangerous Meeting - Mercyful Fate, Stand Up and
      Shout- Dio, Lord Of This World- Black Sabbath, Child Of Sin- TT Quick,
      Pounding Metal- Exciter, Fire Power- Raven, Psycotic Reaction- Trouble,
      Dungeons Are Calling- Savatage, Murders in the Rue Morgue- Iron Maiden,
      Denim and Leather- Saxon. Now that's just for starters, we're also putting
      together an Accept set. My favorate cover song? I got a couple.... let's see
      ... "Unchain Your Brain" by Gillan, "Rock Machine" by Bodine ummm.....
      Nighthunter" by Picture and just about anything by Anvil, UFO, Deep Purple,
      Kiss and anything Metal!"

      Tange