Paul?

  • ´┐Żlaine R.
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2002
      I guess you all remember that review on Blabbermouth.net. I made a mess on
      the message board and some people joined. A "Paul" from Toronto wrote that
      Jeff Wagner was a glue sniffer....possible, after all. I posted a couple of
      good reviews on this board. The goal wasn't to make him change his mind, but
      to bring the web reader's attention on the board instead that on that piece
      of crap review. (CatDeli, you shouldn't show me bad words, I have a
      lumberjack's language now). Paul posted twice and was not "in a good mood".
      It must be the same guy by the way he writes.