To Tange and Lipps from a French from Lyon

  • CC LL
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2002
      > Hi, I hope this time I will finally have the
      opportunity to see ANVIL perform live in France, my
      country. I was supposed to see them play at the
      "SUNRISE FESTIVAL 1983 in MULHOUSE" but the festival
      was cancelled due to weather conditions. I have heard
      about the gig planned this winter in Paris. I applied
      as the promoter was looking for an "interpreter" of
      French / English for ANVIL members but somebody
      already had the "job". If anything changes I'm still
      "willing strong" if ANVIL needs somebody to assist
      them in FRENCH/ENGLISH
      My e-mail : lemmymania@...

      === message truncated ===