Finally got SgS

  • Eric Piccelli
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 28, 2002
      Hey there.

      Hellion Records' finally put out SgS, and it was
      well worth the wait (haha, not the weight).

      Which songs out of the new album will be played
      live? I guess at least "Waiting", "Defiant", "Still
      Going Strong" and "Race Against Time" deserve live
      versions.

      Anyway, the album is great. Maybe not what I
      expected, but great.

      Cheers.

      http://sbc.yahoo.com