Translation - Review

  • ´┐Żlaine
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2002
      It's translated by Google from German....Okay who can tell me what he means
      exactly (brief)? You can rate SGS on this site http://metal-district.gfxpro
      net/show.php3?ID=0907

      "Review of Still going strong.
      It is somehow genuinly condemned cool further like Lips&Co. ever and further
      makes, an album after the other one publishes, and although the fan basis is
      not really very large!! Stop is genuine Metalheads those all this not
      because of the coal, but by conviction durchziehn!!

      Unfortunately the new plate is not Still going Strong degrees of the
      burners, but first gibt's times a few pleasing Facts! ANVIL went still times
      to nen step back into the past, and sound stylistic again much Forged in
      Fire like, and their remaining does degrees the production, which drying
      failed as with the predecessor Plenty OF Power no longer in such a way, in
      addition!! Totally if old sounds school, there nix was smooth-ironed,
      strikes well purely!!

      Tja, only we do not have to place also to the sad truth, that the disk are
      really only moderate, more... thought I first!! After repeated they hear
      ever more grew, but the killer is it evenly also not!!

      The Opener Race against time goes to Metal into approximately the same
      notch as Plenty OF Power, thus quite quickly, rockig, and geil! In Hell
      sounds somehow totally crimps, to verse desk, absolutely after Forged in
      Fire material, Holy Wood groovt like sow, but those are evenly the only
      genuine killers!!! TC, ok one, which regulates rotzige conclusion Pruegler
      Defiant also rather enormously, but if I in such a way sound myself then
      in the comparison the title TRACK or Don't ask me, gaeaeaeaehhhhn, that
      are really 08/15 Songs, of those simply nix in the ear hanging remains!!

      Genuinly unfortunate, with ANVIL one could actually be always safe that at least condemns good album rauskommt, this mark hat's unfortunately not so correctly folded, nevertheless ist's over the average that the broad mass in such a way delivers!! But which is already my opinion, I am surely it also sufficient people will give this disk mega+ cool to find, ANVIL become also far their way to go, and I am the next plate become safe for it again a good piece better!!!"