Yeah....sorry Tony.

  • ´┐Żlaine
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 2002
      Butterbust is right. I was writing from my Yahoo account and I knew it was
      20th anniversary" but I had a blank for the rest. I don't remember words in
      English, and sometimes too many words it's worst. Don't be confused, take
      the plane and be at Anvil's show in November! :) Thanks Butterbust...<
      blushed >