Why did they choose "Mad Dog"?

  • �laine
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 19, 2002
      Why Massacre chose this song? Blood on the ice, yeah...Am I the only one to think that Mad Dog is not the most representative Anvil's song since SoS?

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 19, 2002
        I'm confused. What did Massacre choose "Mad Dog" for?

        --- In academyofanvil@y..., "Élaine" <tangelaine2000@y...> wrote:
        > Why Massacre chose this song? Blood on the ice, yeah...Am I the only
        one to think that Mad Dog is not the most representative Anvil's song
        since SoS?

      • butterbust
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 19, 2002
          I beleive Tange means Metal Blade's choice on the 20th Anniversary
          Box Set. I assume that Mad Dog is chosen since it is the only video
          made during ANVIL's time at Metal Blade.

          BTW, Just got my SGS last weekend. Still listening to it. The lead
          cut and White Rhino are instant faves. The rest is good too, but i
          faind myself concentrating on these two right now. I will post my
          full thoughts once I get off thse two tracks alone!

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 19, 2002
            Ahh yes.....that would be correct.