Re: Slayer

  • captain2man
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 19, 2002
      Yeah - I should have kept reading before I posted that - because I
      saw later on about you flying down there.

      Oh well....

      But - if anyone else on this board lives in the U.S. between the east
      coast & the midwest...I'd definitely be into meeting you on tour.

      Like I said...I'll post the tour dates soon.

      - jeff