About Montreal...

  • √Člaine
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19 5:26 AM
      I remember Butterbust wrote that he would be there, he's a musician,
      ha? Catdeli is supposed to be there, he's a musician too...Captain is
      also a musician, but... :( It would be fun they would make a jam, a
      tune with Anvil, "The Academy presents: The fans!". A song that is
      very well known. It's too bad Catdeli, there's only one drums set!!
      I'm kidding, don't you appear on Anvil's stage, when I am going
      finally to see them play! LOL.

      I repeat: "Is that better to buy tickets in advance?". Because, on
      Hanker's site, they refer a place to buy tickets.