Bravo!

  • √Člaine
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2002
      A sound like that, I can't believe it!! Anvil, you're great and I
      don't regret my letter to Massacre at ALL! I just saw the pic in the
      ruins under the CD. You can be sure I'll be there in November just to
      see if you trick your pics...Take it as a compliment, you're all
      handsome...really. This Cd is going to bring more colors than the
      maple trees at the Fall. The song "Still going Strong" was in my head
      today and listening to the cassette, I realised that each day I had a
      different song from this album in my head...the melody or some words.
      It means that, I was right in my review! And I can't wait for someone
      posts here telling me the opposite.

      T still going strong!