Réf. : [Academy of Anvil] tange is crazy

  • (no author)
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 6 9:32 AM
      Hey LIPS, what do you think about a young dood that says that I am crazy and
      mad !!! Me??? There's no one in this Club more mentally in shape than me,
      cripes! And if I lie, "that I win the 6/49"... LOL. :))

      Dan, we respect each other here. I had once a little argument with Wipy and
      he's my friend now...About wicked, you're not far from the reality. I've
      read all Aleister Crowley's books, many Occultism's book and now I'm reading
      about "Voodoo". So, be quiet. Once a month, I transform myself in a strange
      creature that is always mad, that yells, that is full of blood and very
      reactive. It's not a warning, it's a fact.

      Tange the monster