Re: Slayer

    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 4, 2002
      I'll be seeing them in Minneapolis on Saturday. They are playing with
      In Flames and Soulfly.

      I love Slayer!!! My second fave after Anvil of course.
      This will be the first time I have seen them.
    • (no author)
      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 4, 2002
        Well Tony, we'll miss you when we'll be rocking on "Race against time" and
        Mothra" at Montreal. I was planning a brunch in the Chinatown (kidding,
        erk!)Minneapolis is near Thunder Bay, maybe? You still break my heart, dood.

        Tange :)

        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 5, 2002
          --- In academyofanvil@y..., tgalloca <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          > I'll be seeing them in Minneapolis on Saturday. They are playing
          with
          > In Flames and Soulfly.
          >
          > I love Slayer!!! My second fave after Anvil of course.
          > This will be the first time I have seen them.

          Seeing Slayer, ahh, yes. I have worshipped at their black altar on
          many occasions(once in '87 with W.A.S.P. & Raven!) but it was to
          atone for my sin of seeing STRYPER in '86!
          Then I saw Armored Saint and Metal Church, so I made up for that with
          concerts by Black Sabbath and Judas Priest.
          Still in fear for my soul, I saw Angel and Utopia and I was saved!
          But NO, then came shows by Kingdom Come, Faith No More and more
          Sabbath!
          I was doomed until the clouds parted and a vision of Genesis,
          Testament, Exodus and finally, Utopia brought me to Heaven. I prayed
          to see The Godz but it never came to pass....oh woe is me...

          See, this is the kind of post that happens when it's 5AM and I can't
          get to sleep...all the inmates in this Coney Hatch are moaning and
          screaming....."Lee!,,n-nurse Arron, *cough* pleeease,,,m-m-my
          medication???..... . . . . . . . .

          catdevil
        • (no author)
          Message 4 of 11 , Sep 5, 2002
            It' 7 in the morning Catdeli, but I can read....maybe I'll get my hair red
            after all! LOL (No way!)

            Message 5 of 11 , Sep 5, 2002
              Yes Minneaplois is much closer. It is about a 6 hour drive. I am going
              to fly because even that is to long to drive for me.

              I have been looking at flying to Montreal in November. Who knows?

              Message 6 of 11 , Sep 5, 2002
                I would love to have seen Armored Saint....horribly underated band.

                Mmmmmm Lee Aaron....yummy

                > Seeing Slayer, ahh, yes. I have worshipped at their black altar on
                > many occasions(once in '87 with W.A.S.P. & Raven!) but it was to
                > atone for my sin of seeing STRYPER in '86!
                > Then I saw Armored Saint and Metal Church, so I made up for that with
                > concerts by Black Sabbath and Judas Priest.
                > Still in fear for my soul, I saw Angel and Utopia and I was saved!
                > But NO, then came shows by Kingdom Come, Faith No More and more
                > Sabbath!
                > I was doomed until the clouds parted and a vision of Genesis,
                > Testament, Exodus and finally, Utopia brought me to Heaven. I prayed
                > to see The Godz but it never came to pass....oh woe is me...
                >
                > See, this is the kind of post that happens when it's 5AM and I can't
                > get to sleep...all the inmates in this Coney Hatch are moaning and
                > screaming....."Lee!,,n-nurse Arron, *cough* pleeease,,,m-m-my
                > medication???..... . . . . . . . .
                >
                > catdevil
              • (no author)
                Message 7 of 11 , Sep 5, 2002
                  Great Tony, would be nice to meet you! Damage that we are not sure that
                  Catdeli will be there yet....mmmm.

                  Tange :))

                  Yes Minneaplois is much closer. It is about a 6 hour drive. I am going
                  to fly because even that is to long to drive for me.

                  I have been looking at flying to Montreal in November. Who knows?

                  --- In academyofanvil@y..., "√Člaine" <prot@m...> wrote:
                  > Well Tony, we'll miss you when we'll be rocking on "Race against
                  time" and
                  > Mothra" at Montreal. I was planning a brunch in the Chinatown (kidding,
                  > erk!)Minneapolis is near Thunder Bay, maybe? You still break my
                  heart, dood.

                  > Tange :)

                • captain2man
                  Message 8 of 11 , Sep 18, 2002
                    Hey Tony,

                    Do you live near Minneapolis??

                    Two Man Advantage will be playing in Minneapolis on our upcoming
                    tour....I will post tour dates on this site....I'm the founder - I
                    get to do what I want!!! (lol)

                    Would love to see some fellow Academy members....

                    - jeff

                    Message 9 of 11 , Sep 18, 2002
                      It's a 6 hour drive or a $300-$400 plane ride. As much as it would be
                      cool to meet you and see your band play....not happening.

                      by the way ... thanks for the reviews....I'll be adding them to the
                      page now

                      Message 10 of 11 , Sep 19, 2002
                        Yeah - I should have kept reading before I posted that - because I
                        saw later on about you flying down there.

                        Oh well....

                        But - if anyone else on this board lives in the U.S. between the east
                        coast & the midwest...I'd definitely be into meeting you on tour.

                        Like I said...I'll post the tour dates soon.

                        - jeff