Re: [Academy of Anvil] Re: Finally!

  • Eric Piccelli
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 2, 2002
      --- tgalloca <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
      > Found it on the Hellion site.

      Hellion has put some ads on local metal magazines,
      but they don't mention any release date.

      I think the CD will be available by the end of
      october.

      The fact is that Hellion usually takes quite a
      while to put new albums in the market. That's common.
      But they do release them.

      Cheers.

      sh
      ===
      Piccelli, Eric
      ICQ #5545663
      ==

      http://finance.yahoo.com
    • Eric Piccelli
      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 2, 2002
        Hey there.

        Last night I saw old rockers Kreator and
        Destruction, and I must tell you they totally rock!

        Don't miss them in the States if you have the
        chance to see one of their gigs (they're going to
        co-headline several dates).

        The butcher strikes back!

        Cheers.

        sh
        ===
        Piccelli, Eric
        ICQ #5545663
        ===

        http://finance.yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 12 , Sep 2, 2002
          I emailed Hellion and they said in three weeks.

          --- In academyofanvil@y..., Eric Piccelli <saxon_maniac@y...> wrote:
          > --- tgalloca <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          > > Found it on the Hellion site.
          >
          > Hellion has put some ads on local metal magazines,
          > but they don't mention any release date.
          >
          > I think the CD will be available by the end of
          > october.
          >
          > The fact is that Hellion usually takes quite a
          > while to put new albums in the market. That's common.
          > But they do release them.
          >
          > Cheers.
          >
          > sh
          > ===
          > Piccelli, Eric
          > ICQ #5545663
          > ==

          > http://finance.yahoo.com
        • Eric Piccelli
          Message 4 of 12 , Sep 2, 2002
            --- tgalloca <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
            > I emailed Hellion and they said in three weeks.

            Hey

            I hope so. But I won't believe them until I see
            the CD in the store. :o)P

            Trust me, they're always late.

            Cheers.

            sh