Réf. : [Academy of Anvil] www.anvilmetal.tk

  • (no author)
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 2, 2002
      Sure, don't worry :) We're not going to trying to be "synchronized" because
      we will never finish. I'll send you a list of url and the site's name. I don
      t know, maybe you already thought of it...if you have Outlook Express just
      create a new folder in your address book, put all those new email address,
      write only a message and do "send to all" will be faster. Anyway I'll send
      you a list.

      Tange :)